Industrial plug sockets and connectors include plug sockets, socket sockets, connectors and appliance input sockets commonly used specifications are as follows:
1) The rated current is divided into four specifications: 16A, 32A, 63A, 125A.
2) The rated voltage is divided into: 110V-130V (yellow), 220V-250V (blue), 380V-415V (red), 500V (black), 50-500V [100-300Hz] (green)
3) Number of poles for single-phase and three-phase power supply: 3-pin-single-phase 3-pole (2P+E), 4-pin-three-phase 4-pole (3P+E), 5-pin-three-phase 5-pole (3P+N+E) )
4) Protection level:
IP44-Objects larger than 1mm cannot enter, and it is protected against splashing water from any direction.
IP67-completely airtight and dust-proof, protection against short-term immersion in water to a depth of 1M (30 minutes).
1) The place where industrial plugs and sockets are used should be kept away from corrosive, explosive gas and conductive dust.
2) Industrial waterproof plugs should be protected from severe impact, vibration or squeeze.
3) The load current of the waterproof industrial power plug must not exceed the rated value of the plug and socket.
4) The terminal screw connecting the socket terminal of the waterproof power connector and the cable must be tightened. Otherwise, poor grounding will cause heat to burn the waterproof socket.
5) It is not allowed to use the wire end directly into the waterproof socket to replace the waterproof socket.
6) The waterproof industrial power plug or waterproof power connector should be hung up when not in use, so as not to be polluted or damp on the ground.
2132-4 (-) / 0132-4 (+)
2132 (-) / 0132 (+)
2152 (-) / 0152 (+)