DOWSIL™ 795 Structural Assembly Silicone Sealant is a one-component, neutral-curing construction sealant that can be easily extruded in a wide temperature range. This normal temperature, non-sagging silicone material cures to form a medium modulus rubber when exposed to moisture in the atmosphere. If installed in a properly designed weather-resistant joint, the cured sealant is durable and flexible enough to withstand a displacement of ±50% of the original joint size. In properly designed structural glazing joints, sealants can bond and support glass and other panel materials under high wind loads and earthquakes.
Functions and advantages:
● Conform to the American structural silicone sealant ASTM C1184 standard.
● Meet the ASTM C719 grade 50 standard: high displacement capability (+/- 50%) in well-designed weather-resistant joints.
● It has excellent adhesion to various building materials, including glass and anodized and sprayed aluminum.
● Non-corrosive curing system.
● Easy to use: It can be extruded under a wide temperature and is easy to apply.
● Cured products have excellent weather resistance, as well as excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity.
● The high ultimate tensile strength makes it very suitable for structural bonding applications.
● Excellent physical properties. For most building materials such as glass, reflective glass, anodized aluminum, granite and most painted metal surfaces, it has superior adhesion without using primers.
DOWSIL™ 795 Structural Assembly Silicone Sealant is a one-component silicone sealant specially designed for on-site or factory glass assembly and curtain wall production. It needs to be in contact with the air, and by reacting with the moisture in the atmosphere, it solidifies to form a tough but elastic silicone rubber. DOWSIL™ 795 structural assembly sealant can be used in occasions where both structural and waterproof and weather resistant dual applications are required. It has a high displacement capacity of +/- 50% in well-designed weather-resistant joints.
It can be used for finishing and sealing when assembling products, or for assembling and repairing outdoor building accessories.
Construction method: non-spray construction gun, environmental protection construction gun, construction gun, pneumatic construction gun.