●The product of Kobayashi Soken Company, the Japanese company OEM in China, the plastic has no burrs, so don't worry about the quality
●Three modes, red light flashes quickly, red light is always on, white light is always on (torch mode), the bottom has a magnetic suction function
●Extraordinary signal light is an item that must be checked by Japanese car inspection. Every car must have one car inspection to pass.
●9 high-brightness LEDs, can be clearly seen from 200 meters away, the use time is about 20 hours
●IPX3 waterproof level, can be used in the rain
Weight about 108g (built-in dry battery)
Manufacturer's name Kobayashi Research Institute
Dimensions H 153mm x W (diameter) 32mm (max 38mm)
How to use By turning the main switch (black part) and repeating the ON/OFF operation, it switches in the order of (1) red (flashing) (2) red (lit) (3) white (lit).
Please note that as described below
■ Setting contents
Host, with dry battery]* After checking operation, replace with AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately) and store.
■Number of LEDs 9 red LEDs + 1 white LED
■ Power：2 x AAA alkaline batteries
● Do not turn on the lights in the car while driving.
● Make sure that the dry batteries are not expired, and regularly check for leaks and the operation of the indicator light (flashing).
● The magnets installed on the bottom may damage the body. Do not rub the body during loading or unloading or after installation.
● Do not disassemble the main unit or subject it to strong impact.
● Do not drive with this product installed on the vehicle body.
● Use two AAA batteries and insert eleven correctly. (It may cause fluid leakage or malfunction.)
● When replacing dry batteries, be sure to replace them at the same time.
● The dry battery installed at the time of purchase is the monitor battery. Please check the validity period and conduct an operation test. If the battery capacity is insufficient, please replace it.
● When disposing of the transparent sleeve of this product, please dispose of it as general garbage.
● Flashes when the battery cover is rotated from OFF to ON. The LED flashes during the tightening process, but the tightening is done until the end.
● The main body is a replacement for the torch, so please install it on the torch holder. (See display on outer box.)
■ emergency use
● Turn (1) to the left (counterclockwise) to make part A blink.
q Install part D where it is easy to check surrounding vehicles.
● Replace vehicle lights with emergency signal lights.
■ Battery replacement
● Turn (1) to the left, A flashes, but turn further to the left to remove (1) and replace the battery (battery used: 2 AAA batteries).
■ How to remove the transparent sleeve
● Slide and remove the main switch adapter attached to the main switch in (1).
● Slide the transparent cover of B to remove it.
● When using B's clear cover again, the thickness of the front and rear of the main body will be slightly different, if installed incorrectly, B's clear cover will rattle, please install it in the allowed direction. Insert smoothly.
■ Precautions for emergency signal light rotating mechanism
The rotating mechanism of the emergency signal light is a product designed to prevent head impact according to the type of vehicle to be installed. Please check the shape and space of the installation part by yourself, and take appropriate measures.
● After determining the installation method, do not rotate the rotating mechanism multiple times.
● If the rotation is repeated many times, the head may become loose.
● Do not rotate in one direction. (When returning, turn it in the opposite direction.) The wiring inside the body may be twisted and broken.
● Follow the "3-WAY" rotation method.