Product Description :
PUMPKIN 20706-B is the safety goggles provide protection against moderate impact hazards, metalchips , particles and sparks. Tinted lenses provide sun glare protection only and are not to be used as welders helps. Special PC lenses should be worn around welding operations. These lens are specially marked with the shade number. PC lens provide protection from ultraviolet and infrared rays.
Whenever possible we recommend bicarbonate lens as opposed to glass lens. Polycarbonate is far superior in impact resistance. Pitted or scratched glass lens should be replace immediately as impact resistance is severely reduced.
To confirm with ANSI Z87.1 sideshields should be worn to protect from hazards from the side.
Safety goggles provide limited protection and are not unbreakable. Severe impact hazards should use machine guards, face shield, etc. In addition for proper protection manual for proper equipment.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI Z87.1-2003 & CE EN166 standards.
- Frame made of vinyl, soft texture, soft and comfortable.
- The lens is made of transparent poly carbon, 100% UV resistant, impact resistant. And scratches
- Ergonomic design with zero burden textures.
- Comfortable to wear to create a realm of "Human and mirror unity".
- Nose pads are specially designed for oriental people whom no longer pick oriental face shapes.
- Super streamlined design and suitable for all kinds of competitive sports.
- The frame adopts the new top PC explosion-proof elastic material!