All sizes and prices:
Level 2 (SFY02-001) : $2700
Level 3 (SFY03-001) : $2900
Level 4 (SFY04-001) : $3400
Level 5 (SFY05-001) : $3900
Level 6 (SFY06-001) : $4600
Level 7 (SFY07) : $4900
Level 8 (SFY08) : $5400
Level 9 (SFY09) : $9480
Level 10 (SFY10) : $10480
The most popular product in the construction industry, using 7-layer glass fiber material, exclusive design of wide steps, safety handles for easy balance, strong hinges and anti-peel connections to improve durability, including locks.
The ladder can only be used by one person. When getting on and off the ladder, you must face the ladder and maintain three-point contact, that is, grasping with both hands, stepping on with one foot, or stepping on with two feet and grasping the ladder with one hand to ensure work Safety.
If necessary, tools or materials can be delivered to the workplace by others. If you want to use lightweight tools or materials, you can put them in a leather case fastened to your waist or in a tool bag.
1. Before use, confirm that the structure of the terrace is good, the steps and the fence are not damaged, deformed, and the screws are not loose.
2. Confirm that the diagonal brace can be adjusted normally and the bottom glue of the ladder platform is complete.
3. Confirm that the ladder foot and hinge position can be fully opened and locked.
4. Confirm that the guardrail is in good condition, can be closed and locked.
5. Make sure that the standing platform is clean, free from debris, the skirting board is stable, and the safety net is properly placed.
6. Confirm that the working platform is in a good position and used on the solid ground of the platform.
7. It is forbidden to use terraces on slopes, uneven, uneven ground, and places where there is a chance of being collided by moving objects.
8. Confirm that the working environment maintains sufficient headroom.
9. Make sure that the place where ladder is placed is kept a safe distance from any live metal parts.
10. If you are working outdoors, you need to confirm that the weather conditions are good when you use the stairs.
11. To use the ladder, it is necessary to confirm that the user has worn a safety helmet with a Y-shaped hood belt, and has worn safety shoes with anti-slip function.
12. Open the ladder and first pull it to the place where it needs to be used.
13. First pull the side with rubber wheels slightly, and stand the ladder.
14. Stand on the front of the ladder again and use one hand to stabilize the ladder body or the handrail.
15. The other hand grabs the support frame at the bottom of the ladder and pushes the platform out.
16. Make the ladder body fully open, and all four ladder legs are firmly and flat on the ground.
17. Make sure that the hinge position at the bottom of the ladder has been fully opened and locked, and finally open the diagonal brace to both sides to fully open.